Saliva Hormone Testing Columbus
Center Pharmacy of Columbus, GA has Comprehensive Saliva Hormone Test Kits. Contact us if you are interested in Saliva Hormone Testing. We can recommend a knowledgeable BHRT physician in Columbus to help you with your hormonal needs. If the physician does not already have Saliva Testing we can provide you with a kit.
Saliva hormonal testing is convenient and cost-effective. Our saliva hormone testing service is:
- Privately collected in your own home
- Accurate for women and men
Saliva Testing is available for the following hormones:
- Estrogens (Estriol, Estradiol, Estrone): An imbalance of Estrogens is associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders
- Progesterone: An imbalance of Progesterone is also associated with menopause symptoms or reproductive system disorders
- Testosterone: Testing can indicate muscle and bone conditions, hair loss, excessive hair growth, or low sex drive
- DHEA: For conditions of male hormone deficiency or excess, also indicates insulin resistance, mental acuity, and stress levels
- Cortisol: Can indicate adrenal disorder, fatigue, sleeping difficulty, etc
- Thyroid: Disorders impair body's ability to turn oxygen and calories into energy, leading to sluggishness and fatigue
Saliva Testing is also available for GI needs.
Hormonal Health Affects Your Quality of Life
Center Pharmacy of Columbus, GA knows that hormones play an important role in your overall health, at every stage of life. Whether it is your reproductive health, sex drive, emotional balance, or just your overall energy level, hormones regulate our daily quality of life.
Because hormones play such a vital role, they are often among the first functions to be tested when you have a medical complaint. If a hormonal imbalance is indeed the culprit, your healthcare provider and your compounding pharmacist can work together with you to determine the best course of treatment with bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
Hormonal balance is a cornerstone of your overall health. Male or female, you should monitor your hormonal balance regularly to help maintain your body�s equilibrium. Give Center Pharmacy a call today, and take charge of your hormonal health.