Dermatology Compounding - Columbus, GA
Center Compounding Pharmacy is proud to offer dermatology compounding services. Our experienced compounding pharmacist carefully creates dermatological medications to treat almost any skin care disease or condition. Our custom medications treat skin conditions ranging from serious diseases to simple cosmetic improvements, and everything in between, including:
- Skin Cancers
- Severe Acne
- Body Rashes Such as Tinea Versicolor
Dermatological Compounding for Physicians
Center Compounding Pharmacy stays on the cutting edge of dermatology and skin care compounding through our unique relationships with dermatologists, aestheticians, cosmetic or plastic surgeons, and other skin care professionals across the nation.
We are able to prepare dermatological compounding medications in various forms, including:
- Topical Gels & Creams
- Ointments & Lotions
- Liquid Solutions
- Occlusive Pastes
- Oral Medications (for certain conditions)
Custom Dermatology Medications
We are constantly increasing the number and types of dermatological medications which we are able to successfully compound. We compound a wide variety of compounded medications, individually tailored with specific medication dosages and strengths to meet each patient's specific needs. Some examples of Center Pharmacy's compounded dermatological medications include:
- Triamcinolone with Camphor, Menthol and/or Phenol - For Chronic Pruritus.
- Anti-Infectives (Metronidazole, Ketoconazole, Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Amphotericin) - For any topical infections of the skin, nails, scalp, and/or mucous membranes
- Retinoic Acid - Customized Strengths Ranging from 0.001% to 0.4%.
- Hydroquinone - Strengths up to 10%.
- Hydrocortisone - Concentrations from 0.1% to 20%.
- Anti-Inflammatories - Ketoprofen, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac.
- Bleaching Creams & Combination Bleaching Creams - For bleaching and tightening of the face.
- Acne Creams & Alternate Acne Creams - Cosmetic anti-acne formulas compounded according to physician recommendations.
- Anti-Aging Creams - Cosmetic creams which help reduce wrinkles and age spots on the face and body.
- Wart Removal - Lactic and/or Salicylic Acids.
- Anesthetic Creams - Lidocaine, Tetracaine, Benzocaine, Prilocaine.
- Wound Care - Skin Ulcers - Such as Diabetic Foot Ulcers Creams.
- Pain Creams & Custom Compounded Pain - For Conditions such as Diabetic Neuropathy
- Special Mix Solutions For Hair Growth - For Men and Women, aids in reactivating hair follicles.
Regardless of your individual dermatology needs, Center Compounding Pharmacy has the solution for you. We are a professional compounding pharmacy, experienced in creating customized medical solutions for dermatology conditions. We work closely with our patients and physicians to create dosage forms and strengths which are engineered based on your specific medical needs. Please contact us today to learn more about our skin care and dermatology compounding services!